Three months can go by in a blur. When Visier kicked off the second quarter of the year in May, we were deep into hosting Outsmart, our annual conference, which saw an incredible 2,000 registrations along with some amazing keynote speakers like Lenora Billings-Harris and Laslo Bock. That alone could have been the highlight of the quarter for us, but things were just getting started. From reaching unicorn status to calling over 8,000 companies our customers, we couldn’t be more proud of what we’ve accomplished and look forward to what lies ahead!
See the press release: Visier Celebrates a Landmark Quarter with Monumental Customer Growth and Series E Funding
- On June 29, 2021 Visier announced it had raised $125M in Series E funding led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management (Goldman Sachs) at a valuation exceeding $1B USD. This investment signals a historic moment in the growth of the people analytics market, with Visier becoming the first independent vendor in the space to reach a $1 billion valuation.
- Visier achieved the largest year-over-year quarterly revenue growth in the history of the organization, surpassing last quarter’s 7,000 customer milestone to reach over 8,000 customers in Q2. Visier welcomed new customers in the energy, manufacturing, media, technology, and advisory sectors, beating bookings and retention goals.
- Visier received a TrustRadius Top Rated Award for Visier People® with a 2021 Top Rated Award in the Workforce Analytics category.
- Visier was also recognized by G2 Crowd as a leader in the Summer 2021 rankings of HR Analytics Software. This is the fourth quarter in a row that Visier has been ranked as a leader on G2 Crowd based on customer reviews.
- FIS Global, a Fortune 500 finance company, shared how they have integrated a combination of Visier People and Workday to rapidly scale people analytics across the company.
- Truist shared how Visier helped power a $66 Billion dollar merger between two leading financial organizations. The merger resulted in the sixth-largest U.S. bank holding company, with 275 years of combined history serving clients and communities in high-growth markets.
- NCI joined Visier and Leapgen to discuss how NCI used a combination of empathy and data analysis to drive revenue produced by NCI’s people managers.
- Visier launched an “open platform” initiative; Visier’s open platform augments and enhances even the most diversified and distributed data and analytic fabric. Customers can seamlessly integrate data from disparate sources to provide complete and accurate people insights.
- Visier published a new research report entitled: “Racial/Ethnic Career Gap Reveals Magnitude of Equity Challenge” presenting new data detailing the significant career progression and pay gaps that exist in today’s workforce. This report uncovered the troubling pay inequity between racial groups, and how organizations need to act to tackle the issues head on.
- New research commissioned by Visier revealed that more than half of financial services employees in the UK expect to actively look for jobs outside their current company in the next 12 months.
- Visier welcomed Andrea Derler as a new Principal of Research and Customer Value. In this role, she’s responsible for distilling insights from the company’s database of over 12 million anonymized employee records into stories used in research reports, research findings, and articles that inform best practices and new market insights. Andrea has led research teams at the NeuroLeadership Institute, and the analyst firm previously called Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP.
- Visier publicly unveiled the The Visier Research Program, an academic partnership that enables customers and academics to access the company’s unique dataset of 12 million employee records in anonymized form, in order to answer current research questions from within the people analytics space.
- Visier announced its partnership with Out in Tech, the world’s largest community of LGBTQ+ tech professionals that seeks greater diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
As we move into our next quarter, there is no sign of slowing down. Right around the corner is HR Tech, where we will be featuring a number of our super leader customers, along with some surprises for attendees who visit our booth. There are also some exciting new product launches on the horizon, along with more research reports based on the latest workforce data trends we’ve uncovered. Stay tuned!
About the author: Jake Sorofman
Jake Sorofman is Chief Marketing Officer of Visier. Previously, Jake was president of MetaCX, CMO of Pendo, and chief of research at Gartner. His writing has appeared in dozens of publications, including Forbes, Inc., and Harvard Business Review.
Be the first to know!
Never miss a story! Get the Outsmart newsletter.