Careers Privacy Notice
This privacy notice and the Visier Privacy Statement set out how Visier, Inc., Visier Solutions Inc., Visier Limited, and their service providers (collectively, “Visier”) collect, use, disclose, and store your information on the Visier Careers website. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection and use of your information in the manner described below.
Visier collects your information to:
- Process your application and assess your suitability for a position with Visier;
- Facilitate and manage your relationship with us, including, contacting you;
- Allow us to proactively reach out to you about potentially suitable opportunities; and
- Retain as part of your employment file if you become employed by Visier.
By submitting your application, you agree to the following:
- The information submitted by you is accurate and current. Any misrepresentation may result in your disqualification from and/or termination of employment.
- The resume and any information submitted is yours and you are not making a submission on behalf of another individual.
- Visier may request and collect additional information from you, such as test scores, performance assessments, and references, as reasonably required to assist in assessing your
suitability for the position.
- Visier may search for and view publicly available sources of information about you (e.g. social media) in connection with its recruitment efforts.
- Your information may be processed and stored in the United States and/or Canada.
- Anonymized and/or aggregated information may be used for Visier’s internal data analysis purposes.
If you have any questions about the collection or use of your information, please contact Visier’s Privacy Offier at email@example.com or 400-858 Beatty Street, Vancouver BC, V6B 1C1. Email is not a secure form of communication so please do not include any sensitive information in an email.
Last Updated: November 13, 2018
Effective Date: November 13, 2018