Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected (or not collected, as indicated below) the following categories of personal information from our consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers||This may include, but is not limited to: real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||Yes|
|B. Personal information listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code s.1798.80(e)).||This may include, but is not limited to: signature, telephone number, education, employment, employment history, insurance policy number, bank account number, or any other financial information, or health insurance information.||Yes|
|C. Characteristics of protected classification under California or federal law.||This may include, but is not limited to: characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law such as age, gender identity, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status.||Yes|
|D. Commercial information.||This may include, but is not limited to: records of products or services purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes|
|E. Biometric information.||This may include, but is not limited to: genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics or other identifier or identifying information such as fingerprints, iris or retina scans.||No|
|F. Internet or other electronic network activity.||This may include, but is not limited to, the internet or other electronic network activity such as browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||Yes|
|G. Geolocation data.||This may include, but is not limited to: physical location or movements.||Yes|
|H. Sensory data.||This may include, but is not limited to: audio, electrical, visual, or similar information.||Yes|
|I. Professional or employment related information.||This may include, but is not limited to: current or past job history or performance evaluations.||Yes|
|J. Non-public education information.||This may include, but is not limited to: education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, student identification codes, student disciplinary records.||No|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||This may include, but is not limited to: profile reflecting a consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, intelligence or abilities.||No|
Personal information does not include aggregate consumer information or de-identified information that cannot reasonably identify or be linked to any particular consumer or household, or information that is publicly available from federal, state or local government records and this notice does not apply to such information.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your information when filling out website forms or corresponding with us by mail, phone, email or in-person.This includes, but is not limited to, personal information you provide when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletters and other publications;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Interact with our website;
- Respond to a survey;
- Participate in focus groups or online forums;
- Provide information in-person at industry events or other venues, or provide information by phone or email.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we automatically collect data about your device, browsing actions, and usage details. We collect this information through cookies and other similar technologies. Please see our Cookie Notice at https://www.visier.com/cookies for more information.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal information about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical data from the following parties:
- Analytics providers such as Google;
- Advertising networks such as Google Ads;
- Data from data brokers or aggregators including trade show organizers;
- Data from publicly available sources such as internet search engines.
- Technical data from the following parties: