A smarter approach to compensation planning
Visier® Smart Compensation makes compensation planning radically effective. Finally a compensation solution that combines the art + science of your pay philosophy across the business for better decisions, elevates manager competency for better pay conversations with employees, and helps remove bias.
Visier Smart Compensation video (1:27)
Fixing what’s broken in compensation planning
Automate compensation workflows and deliver a simplified manager experience
- Encodes your pay philosophy—such as pay-for-performance, or reducing risk of resignation—into each merit cycle, so you connect strategy with execution.
- A data-driven, 360-degree view of each employee leverages people analytics that matter to automatically optimize merit pay decisions while simplifying the manager experience.
Empower managers to make data-driven compensation decisions
- Support managers to make more data-driven decisions to create more consistency for effective decisions while maintaining accountability and avoid exceptions that lead to pay disparities.
- Elevate manager competency so they can have more effective pay discussions with employees that supports growing pay transparency needs.
Meet the next-generation compensation planning solution
Unbiased pay decisions made easy for managers. Maximize the financial impact of merit pay decisions before committing your budget dollars.
Unbiased compensation, unlimited visibility
- Guide a more fair and equitable process by accounting for more factors that drive differences in pay decisions.
- Proactively address bias with an unbiased baseline recommendation and deviation tracking that gives HR a log of rationale.
Drive retention of high performers and reduce turnover
- Retain top talent by understanding the risk of resignation as part of your compensation strategy.
- Dedicate budget in the merit cycle to retain key talent in critical roles in your organization, and avoid turnover cost.
Over the last 12 months, we've mapped the market, reviewing a myriad of tools for compensation planning. There is nothing comparable to Visier Smart Compensation.
Mark Berry, Senior Vice President, People