Product Update: Visier Makes Talent Acquisition Planning a Breeze
Visier’s SPRING 2016 product release also delivers a new Safety category of workforce metrics, and adds to abilities to correlate business KPIs with workforce dynamics
VANCOUVER, BC and SAN JOSE, CA – Visier, the leader in Workforce Intelligence, today announced the SPRING 2016 release of Visier Workforce Analytics and Visier Workforce Planning, which further delivers on Visier’s promise to transform HR into a strategic, high impact, data-driven function.
Making Talent Acquisition Planning a Breeze
“For most large enterprises, developing hiring plans is a complex and error prone process, guided largely by guesswork,” says Dave Weisbeck, Chief Strategy Officer, Visier. “Visier dramatically changes this: with Visier workforce planners can automate their collaboration with the recruiting team, and generate an accurate and credible hiring plan that takes into account both hiring needs and employee movement.”
Visier makes it easy for Talent Acquisition leaders to answer critical, yet complex questions, such as:
- How many external hires are needed to deliver on the workforce plan when taking internal movement and attrition into account?
- Of the planned employee movements that are expected within the company, which are likely to be as a result of internal hire events?
- How is actual hiring tracking against the hires required to deliver on the workforce plan?
With Visier, teams can easily and accurately track actual hiring activity against the number of hires required to deliver on the workforce plan.
Putting Worker Safety First
“Workforce safety is a top concern for many organizations. While companies can produce reports on safety incidents, they aren’t able to easily correlate that data with workforce data to improve safety outcomes,” says Weisbeck. “Visier connects incident and workforce data, giving companies instant access to critical safety insights, replacing the weeks or months of analysis companies would otherwise have needed to perform.”
With the SPRING 2016 release, Visier now includes safety metrics and a Safety category in its Topic Guidebook, allowing customers to relate workforce attributes and metrics to the frequency and severity of safety incidents—including both near misses and incidents resulting in lost time. With this information, HR has the insights needed to make prevention plans more effective, create better-targeted training programs, and improve hiring.
With Visier, organizations can understand how the workforce relates to safety incidents, better than ever before
Correlating business results with multiple workforce metrics
The SPRING 2016 release of Visier also builds on Visier’s game-changing capability to instantly connect workforce metrics, such as turnover, engagement, and compensation, to business results, such as revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction. The business results capability allows organizations to answer critical questions specific to their business, such as:
- Do stores where employees have longer tenure have higher sales?
- How does training spend relate to our defect rate?
- Is the amount of variable compensation paid linked to the number of new insurance policies written?
- How does time in position relate to the first-call resolution rate of support calls?
Now organizations can both compare a workforce metric side by side with a business result, and quickly identify which workforce metrics correlate with a business result. Visier customers can answer questions like:
- What distinguishes my best support teams in achieving a best-in-class net promoter score?
- What can my underperforming sales teams learn from my best performing teams to produce higher revenue?
- What employee behaviors of my production teams are correlated with higher units produced?
- What do leaders who have achieved the highest levels of employee engagement do differently than other leaders?
Visier delivers new product releases each quarter. To see a demonstration of Visier’s Workforce Intelligence solutions, sign up for a demo session.
Visier’s purpose is to help people see the truth and create a better future—now.
Visier was founded to focus on what matters to business people: answering the right questions, even the ones a person might not know to ask. Questions that shape business strategy, provide the impetus for taking action, and drive better business results.
Visier delivers fast, clear people insight by using all the available people data—regardless of source. With best-practice expertise built-in, decision-makers can confidently take action. Thanks to our amazing customers, Visier is the market leader in Workforce Analytics with 5,000 customers in 75 countries around the world.
For more information, visit http://www.visier.com.