People Intelligence Alliance Unveils Thought Leadership Council
VANCOUVER, BC – September 21, 2021 — Visier, the globally recognized leader in people analytics and planning, today announced a newly appointed thought leadership council for the People Intelligence Alliance. Visier is a founding member of the People Intelligence Alliance (PIA), which is a community of data-driven people leaders and industry experts helping to steer the future of work towards openness, transparency, and collaboration with an independent agenda.
Joining the People Intelligence Alliance Council are:
- Al Adamson – Founder and CEO, PAFOW
- Amit Mohindra – Founder and CEO, People Analytics Success
- Brian Hershey – VP, Partnership, Gloat
- Heather Whiteman, PhD – Professor, University of Washington & Fellow, Future Workplace
- Ian Cook – VP, People Analytics, Visier
- Kathi Enderes, PhD – VP, Research, Josh Bersin Academy
- Lexy Martin – Principal, Research and Customer Value, Visier
- Melissa Arronte, PhD – Solution Principal, Medallia
- Paul Rubenstein – Chief People Officer, Visier
- Stacia Garr – Co-Founder, RedThread Research
- Wes Wu – Managing Director, Accenture
“I was really excited when I first heard about the People Intelligence Alliance at last year’s HR Tech,” said Lexy Martin, Chair of the PIA Council, Principal, Research and Customer Value for Visier. This initiative will help countless people and organizations collectively steer the future of work towards openness, transparency, and collaboration. The future of work is here and, without inspired leadership informed by the right data, the future of business will hang in the balance . We see solving this challenge as one that requires an active and engaged community, powered by the wisdom of many.”
Launched in September 2020, the People Intelligence Alliance integrated a community of vendors, practitioners, customers, and service providers committed to openness and connectivity of data, to bring new levels of clarity and insights to HR and people management. Members of the People Intelligence Alliance pledge to uphold four primary values:
- Placing people at the heart of our work, eradicating bias, and making people count.
- Connecting information seamlessly between applications in support of better decisions.
- Collaborating with alliance partners, customers, and experts to expand the “wisdom of many” to unlock innovation.
- Ensuring fair, ethical, and secure use of all information while respecting privacy.
The PIA welcomes data-driven people leaders who want to be part of the conversations. To join the movement, take the pledge at www.peopleintelligence.org.
About People Intelligence Alliance
The People Intelligence Alliance (PIA) is a community of data-driven leaders committed to steer the future of work towards openness, transparency, and collaboration. Founded in 2020, the PIA has a mission that places people at the heart of business, seeking to form an open and inclusive ecosystem of data and a community of people who are committed to openness and an ethical approach to people analytics.
Everyone who believes in this mission is invited to join the movement and take the pledge at www.peopleintelligence.org.
Visier is the recognized global leader in people analytics and workforce planning. Founded in 2010 by the pioneers of business intelligence, Visier focuses on what matters to business leaders: answering the right questions, even the ones a person might not know to ask. Questions that shape business strategy, provide the impetus for taking action, and drive better business outcomes through workforce optimization. Headquartered in Vancouver, BC with offices and team members worldwide, Visier has 11,000 customers in 75 countries around the world, including enterprises like Adobe, BASF, Bridgestone, Electronic Arts, McKesson, Merck KGaA, Uber and more.
For more information, visit www.visier.com.