- Use another supported browser to access Visier WFA. For more information, see Visier Supported Web Browsers.
- Re-enable Flash with each browser session when you access WFA.
- Contact your IT department to to save site settings for Flash by editing the registry or XML files that reside on your computers. This change can be pushed out to all impacted users by IT and will eliminate the need to re-enable Flash with each visit. For more information, see Google Chrome Help.
To enable Flash with each session:
- In your Chrome browser, go to Visier Workforce Analytics.
- On the left side of the navigation bar, click the Lock button.
- In the drop-down list, click Site Settings
Result: The Settings page opens in a new tab.
- On the Settings page, on the right-side of Flash, select Allow.
- Close the Settings tab.
- Go to the Visier Workforce Analytics tab and reload the page.