Visier is seeking an experienced and innovative Web Developer to join our fast-growing software-as- a-service company. Primary responsibility would be the coding and layout of Visier’s corporate website. Additional responsibilities would include enhancements to ourcustomer community portal, intranet portal, as well as landing pages and email templates. The successful candidate will have experience developing responsive, interactive websites that leverage the latest in design ideas and technology, and are developed with the latest in effective SEO in mind. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience producing or editing video. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative SaaS company that values new technology and innovative design.
Web Developer – Vancouver, Canada
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and expand our corporate website, based on WordPress
- Maintain and expand our customer community site, based on the Force.com platform
- Identify emerging web design and technology trends, ensuring the Visier website stays fresh and ahead of the pack
- Collaborate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code, using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain site documentation, as needed
- Develop landing pages and email templates for use in conjunction with marketing
- Produce and edit marketing videos for use on the web (preferred experience)
Qualifications & Core Competencies
- 3+ years web development experience
- Degree/Diploma in computer science or a related field
- Experience developing responsive websites, based on the WordPress platform
- Experience developing on the Force.com platform
- An in depth understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Experience with web analytics and tracking tools
- Up-to- date knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Creative problem solver
- Execution oriented
- Detail oriented, with high quality standards
Sound Like A Match?
What To Expect
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe that you need to get your hands dirty (so to speak) to make sure Visier is the right career opportunity for you. So feel free to ask lots of questions, read up on our company news, check out our thought leadership and peep our social media channels. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope that you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that Visier could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps.
- Chat with our talent acquisition team
- Come onsite for a meeting with the hiring manager and your potential team
- Meet with one of our executive leaders and learn how your career can grow with Visier
Sound Like A Match?Hire Me
Visier Careers - Privacy
This privacy notice and the Visier Privacy Statement set out how Visier, Inc., Visier Solutions Inc., and their service providers (collectively, “Visier”) collect, use, disclose, and store your information on the Visier Careers website. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection and use of your information in the manner described below.Visier collects your information to:
- Process your application and assess your suitability for a position with Visier;
- Facilitate and manage your relationship with us, including, contacting you;
- Allow us to proactively reach out to you about potentially suitable opportunities; and
- Retain as part of your employment file if you become employed by Visier.
By submitting your application, you agree to the following:
- The information submitted by you is accurate and current. Any misrepresentation may result in your disqualification from and/or termination of employment.
- The resume and any information submitted is yours and you are not making a submission on behalf of another individual.
- Visier may request and collect additional information from you, such as test scores, performance assessments, and references, as reasonably required to assist in assessing your suitability for the position.
- Visier may search for and view publicly available sources of information about you (e.g. social media) in connection with its recruitment efforts.
- Your information may be processed and stored in the United States and/or Canada.
- Anonymized and/or aggregated information may be used for Visier’s internal data analysis purposes.
If you have any questions about the collection or use of your information, please contact Visier’s GRC & Privacy department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 550 S. Winchester Boulevard, Suite 620, San Jose, CA, USA, 95128. Email is not a secure form of communication so please do not include any sensitive information in an email.