At Visier we are reinventing Big Data Analytics with Applied Business Analytics solutions that work “out-of-the-box” for our customers. A highly successful start up with ~$100 Million in funding, in only a few years on the market Visier’s Workforce Intelligence solution has been chosen by 120+ large enterprises, including many top brands. To accelerate this momentum, we are looking for a brilliant B2B SAAS product marketer who not only is a messaging master, but also has the skills of an entrepreneur, strategist, marketing visionary, and cross-functional team leader.
As Product Marketing Director, you will lead every facet of Visier’s flagship product’s journey, and be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end. From positioning to external communications to analyst relations to competitive analysis, you’ll help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal customer base. This means you’ll work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, product management, and more.
You possess strong technical skills combined with excellent written and verbal communications skills. You are equally at ease building compelling product narratives as you are engaging with industry influentials and analysts. You have the ability to analyze and diagnose complex technical and business challenges, formulate out-of-the-box solutions, and influence product management in the product roadmap and investment areas.
You have and will continue to build a strong technical aptitude, leadership skills, and business acumen. You will be able to generate high-impact ideas, clearly prioritize workloads, manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the expert on our buyers, why they buy, and their buying criteria
- Be the expert on our competition and how we differentiate
- Develop and evangelize inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition that differentiates and drives demand for our new and disruptive solutions
- Build compelling content that excites, inspires, and compels market adoption
- Develop a clear and effective product marketing plan and drive its execution through collaboration with the Marketing team
- Master analyst relations, increasing understanding of our disruptive solutions and helping to shape our category
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to enable the sales channel
- Work with a cross-functional team to launch new products and releases
- Collaborate on the use of Social Media and PR to drive awareness and demand, and foster customer communities