Director of Global Marketing Events -West Coast Canada or USA
What you'll be doing...
- Lead, innovate and execute Visier’s global marketing event strategy including hosted and sponsored events
- Lead and develop a team of creative, empowered, high-performing event professionals.
- Interact with and establish excellent working relationships with Visier customers, partners, industry influencers and internal experts who are vital to delivering exceptionally
- Collaborate closely with corporate and field marketing teams and other internal and external stakeholders to define and deliver an integrated plan to achieve key corporate growth goals
- Ensure event strategy is aligned to business objectives and is fully integrated within the omni-channel campaign strategy to achieve maximum impact and cohesive messaging.
- Lead all activities related to event selection, production, planning, sponsorship, exhibiting, speaking, logistics, budget, promotion, internal communication, calendar visibility and more – no job is too big or too small for you.
- Conduct research and analysis on potential event activities, including sponsorship and speaking opportunities to ensure a leading strategy and presence
- Lead event content and messaging strategy in collaboration with brand, field and product marketing including run-of-show speaker feedback process for content rich events.
- Establish KPIs, execute debriefs and develop rigor and process to measure and report on event performance, including NPS, P&L, ROI, pipeline and/or revenue growth.
What you'll bring to the table...
- 15 years experience leading successful marketing and event teams responsible for a large portfolio of global events
- Proven success executing and growing large-scale, high impact customer or industry events in the B2B software industry
- Experience virtually simulcasting live events
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree or related working experience
- Experience using Marketo, salesforce.com, Cvent or similar solutions
- Organized, detail oriented with strong time management, and project management skills
- Self-starter, with a growth mindset, willing to innovate to find a better way
- Takes informed risks and leverage mistakes to improve programs, processes, personal skills and customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and messaging skills
- Results focused with strong prioritization skills and “win as a team” mentality
- Comfortable with ambiguity, innovation, market disruption and teaching audiences embrace change — to see that things they previously believed to be impossible, are indeed possible.
- Customer focused, collaborative, self-aware, servant leader who contributes to and thrives in a culture of trust, transparency, initiative, respect, enthusiasm, fun, accountability and the ownership principle that the company’s success is my success.
Sound Like A Match?
What To Expect
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe that you need to get your hands dirty (so to speak) to make sure Visier is the right career opportunity for you. So feel free to ask lots of questions, read up on our company news, check out our thought leadership and peep our social media channels. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope that you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that Visier could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps.
- Chat with our Talent Acquisition team
- Meet with the hiring manager and your potential team
- Meet with one of our executive leaders and learn how your career can grow with Visier