Visier is a fast-growing software-as-a-service company founded by leaders of the business intelligence industry. With over 150 employees across our Vancouver and San Jose headquarters, we’re looking for new talent who are eager to join our dynamic, passion-driven environment. Our vision is ambitious – to redefine the field of Business Analytics by creating domain-specific and end-user-centric analytic applications.
Customer Value Manager – Vancouver & Central-Eastern, Canada
What you'll be doing...
Work proactively and responsively with customers to ensure they are getting value from our solutions
Help customers build and execute a rollout strategy to make our solution sticky
Monitor customer’s health and take action when it does not meet our indicators for success and value
Collaborate with others in the Customer Success function, and various other resources such as the Sales function, to ensure customers are on track to achieve value
Build meaningful, lasting relationships with customers – including advocating for customers internally – while managing customer expectations in alignment with Customer Success processes
Update tools as required by the Customer Success processes (Salesforce, Teamworks, Confluence, etc.)
Enrich the collective knowledge base and Visier Community Article collection by sharing experiences, lessons learned on the product, data management practice, domain (HR, etc.)
Act as an expert resource and drive product adoption within our customer’s workplaces remain on the forefront of emerging industry practices
What you'll bring to the table...
- 5+ years experience being in an HR-related profession
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette, and able to comfortably present and explain complex concepts via phone and webinars
- Comfortable interacting with a range of users at Fortune 500 companies from Director through to senior executive levels
- Understanding of workforce management, workforce analytics, and Human Resources
- Understanding and experience in analytic projects and the use of analytics in large enterprises
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and prioritization skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to exercise sound judgment as an independent and proactive problem solver
- Believe in integrity, empathy, and sincerity as the way to approach customers and ensure their satisfaction and success
Sound Like A Match?
What To Expect
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe that you need to get your hands dirty (so to speak) to make sure Visier is the right career opportunity for you. So feel free to ask lots of questions, read up on our company news, check out our thought leadership and peep our social media channels. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope that you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that Visier could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps.
- Chat with our Talent Acquisition team
- Come onsite for a meeting with the hiring manager and your potential team
- Meet with one of our executive leaders and learn how your career can grow with Visier
Sound Like A Match?Hire Me
Visier Careers - Privacy
This privacy notice and the Visier Privacy Statement set out how Visier, Inc., Visier Solutions Inc., and their service providers (collectively, “Visier”) collect, use, disclose, and store your information on the Visier Careers website. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection and use of your information in the manner described below.Visier collects your information to:
- Process your application and assess your suitability for a position with Visier;
- Facilitate and manage your relationship with us, including, contacting you;
- Allow us to proactively reach out to you about potentially suitable opportunities; and
- Retain as part of your employment file if you become employed by Visier.
By submitting your application, you agree to the following:
- The information submitted by you is accurate and current. Any misrepresentation may result in your disqualification from and/or termination of employment.
- The resume and any information submitted is yours and you are not making a submission on behalf of another individual.
- Visier may request and collect additional information from you, such as test scores, performance assessments, and references, as reasonably required to assist in assessing your suitability for the position.
- Visier may search for and view publicly available sources of information about you (e.g. social media) in connection with its recruitment efforts.
- Your information may be processed and stored in the United States and/or Canada.
- Anonymized and/or aggregated information may be used for Visier’s internal data analysis purposes.
If you have any questions about the collection or use of your information, please contact Visier’s GRC & Privacy department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 550 S. Winchester Boulevard, Suite 620, San Jose, CA, USA, 95128. Email is not a secure form of communication so please do not include any sensitive information in an email.