Visier Outsmart is the people analytics and workforce planning event of the year. Taking place May 23-24, 2018 at the W Hotel San Francisco, Visier Outsmart 2018 is dedicated to your success as a data-driven leader. Hear from the industry’s brightest minds, learn how to inspire a data-driven culture, drive deep in an analytics showcase, and broaden your network.
The official agenda for Visier Outsmart 2018 is finally here and it’s packed with sessions tailormade for HR and people analytics leaders.
In addition to HR luminary Josh Bersin (who will be this year’s opening keynote speaker), taking the stage will be industry thought leaders Al Adamsen, China Gorman, Cole Nussbaumer Knaflic, Elaine Orler, Mollie Lombardi, Dani Johnson, and Staci Garr, as well as HR executives from brands such as Tesla, Bloomberg, Genentech, Facebook, Square, McKesson and Tempur Sealy.
Here are some highlights to look forward to:
- A second keynote by Cole Nussbaumer Knaflic, author of Storytelling with Data: A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals, on storytelling with people data. This keynote promises to inspire you to bring your data to life and make it a pivotal point in an overarching story that motivates your audience.
- A CHRO roundtable on “Leading with Talent,” featuring CHROs from Charter Communications, Dignity Health, Teradata, and Tesla.
- The Future of HR: Industry Experts Panel featuring Josh Bersin, Al Adamsen, China Gorman, Mollie Lombardi and Lexy Martin.
- How organizations are using data to move past ROI to more meaningful accountability for L&D teams with Stacia Garr and Dani Johnson of RedThread Research.
- Elaine Orler of the Talent Function sharing a framework for how to assess and frame your talent acquisition data for insights and predictive intelligence.
- Talks with expert practitioners from companies like Facebook, Genentech, Kaiser, McKesson, Sabre, Tempur Sealy, Ascension Health, and more on pushing the boundaries with analytics, driving adoption, how to structure a world class team, transforming leadership dialogs, and other topics.
Check out the Visier Outsmart 2018 agenda today to see the full lineup of incredible insights and brilliant speakers!
About the author: Karra Barron
Karra Barron is Visier's Sr. Content Marketing Manager and has over a decade of experience using storytelling to move people into action. At Visier, she is responsible for developing a wide range of thought leadership resources that educate and inspire business users to become data-driven leaders.
Be the first to know!
Never miss a story! Get the Outsmart newsletter.