Software Developer – Vancouver
We are looking for smart, passionate and talented developers to join us in building a product that is fundamentally changing the way enterprises see and manage their workforce. This is a big deal and no one has attempted to do what we’re doing. We’re going big: our founders are recognised and respected pioneers of the BI Software Industry with a solid track record of building and leading global software companies.
In this role you’ll be surrounded by teams of extremely talented software developers in a collaborative environment where you’ll be continuously learning and stretching your capabilities. You’ll be working with smart, dedicated, passionate, driven, fun, creative professionals: egos are not welcome here and “micro-management” is a dirty word. Oh yeah, and we love playing Ping Pong.
This is an exciting time to join us! We are currently looking to hire passionate and innovative developers with the experience required to lead and drive the implementation of large-scale features and user stories.
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- In-depth experience with web technologies (REST, XML, JSON)
- High-achievers who are not timid and have a demonstrated ability to solve difficult problems
- Excellent communicators who can see and effectively resolve differences in understanding
- Hold a computer science, engineering, or mathematics degree
- 2 or more years of professional experience
- Competent ability in Ping Pong an asset.
- You are determined to succeed and committed to win. Loss and failure makes your skin crawl, so you emphatically implore the “do whatever it takes attitude”. The opportunity for success is unrivaled here, but you need to supply the drive. Results matter.
- You are passionate. We produce software that makes information beautiful, accessible, and engaging. (Remember how you felt when you finally threw your feature phone out the window and un-wrapped your first iPhone!?!? The look, the feel, the power, Ahhh, so beautiful!)
- You are accountable. This is a small company and we take responsibility for our own success or failure.
- You are disciplined. We do things the right way, we do not cut corners, we do not rely on smoke and mirrors; we are the real deal. We plan, forecast and execute with precision. We may be small today, but sloppy we are not.
- Integrity is fundamental; there is no deal so important that we will compromise our integrity. We have a truly unique and utterly mind-blowing technology, so the truth is our friend.
- You are customer centric. Customers come first. Each year customers vote with their wallets. We succeed when our customers succeed!
Apply for this Job
Recruiter Policy: Visier will not accept an unsolicited resume from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resume sent to Visier, including an unsolicited resume sent to a Visier mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to a Visier employee, will be considered Visier property. Visier will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Visier will consider any candidate for whom a staffing agency, placement service, or professional recruiter (each, an “Agency”) has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. Any agreement between Visier and an Agency will only be valid if in writing and signed by an officer of Visier or his or her expressly authorized designee. No other Visier employee or agent is authorized to bind Visier to any agreement with an Agency, including, without limitation, any agreement regarding the placement of candidates. VISIER HEREBY SPECIFICALLY REJECTS AND DENIES ANY LIABILITY UNDER ANY AGREEMENT PURPORTING TO BE ACCEPTED BASED ON NEGATIVE CONSENT, NEGOTIATION WITH A CANDIDATE, PERFORMANCE, OR ANY MEANS OTHER THAN THE DULY AUTHORIZED SIGNATURE OF A VISIER OFFICER.